Alfie Silas Durio
Award-winning International Music Artist, Gospel Singer, Patriotic Singer, and Christian Speaker
Fee Range: $10,000 - $20,000
Contemporary Christian, Gospel, Pop, Patriotic, Party & Dance, R&B, Soul
"It is my desire to take the message of God's healing love, wholeness, and forgiveness to the world through song and the spoken word," declares Alfie Silas Durio!
Touching hearts and impacting lives is the heartbeat of Alfie, and music is the powerful force of this expression. Gifted with an expansive four-octave vocal range, she hits the target with her unique, refreshing style.
As one of the top session singers, Alfie has recorded with music greats such as: Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Barbara Streisand, Christina Aguilera, Elton John, Andrae Crouch, Lionel Richie, Gladys Knight, Maroon 5, Mary J. Blige, Rod Stewart, Patti Labelle, Stevie Wonder, Ringo Star, David Archuleta, Fantasia, and many more.....
Alfie is well-known for her soundtracks including: "The Lion King," "Pretty Woman," "Fairly Odd Parents,"(theme song), "Hercules," "Brother Bear 2," and TV Shows: "Glee," "Amen,' "Doogie Howser M.D.", Boston Legal, 7th Heaven, American Dream, and TV Commercials: 2019 Super Bowl, "Cola-Cola", "Red Robin", Teleflora, 7 Up, Barbie by Mattel, and many more...
She was featured on the soundtrack of the action-comedy “Berry Gordy’s ‘The Last Dragon’” singing “Star,” released as a single with a video co-starring Alfie and martial artist/actor Taimak from the film as her love interest. Alfie also co-wrote two songs on the soundtrack: “Give Me Your Love” and “I Want You Baby.”
This led to Alfie’s own 10-song album, "That Look", highlighted by the Gary Taylor-penned Quiet Storm classic “Just Gets Better With Time” (b/w the non-album B-side “Keep on Smiling,” penned by Alfie & Michael). Alfie relishes lessons learned from Gordy.
However, the core of Alfie’s musical expression has always firmly been Gospel and Contemporary Christian themes. This stems from her family upbringing, her church choir beginnings, and like-minded artists with whom she has collaborated including: Andrae Crouch, the Winans, BeBe & CeCe Winans, Michael W. Smith, The Tommy Coomes Band, Crystal Lewis, Kirk Whalum, Paul Jackson Jr., and Babbie Mason. Alfie has served prominently in the Billy Graham Ministries in crusades of outreach as well as Samaritan’s Purse an international Christian disaster relief organization. In 2011, Alfie founded her own Freedom Sisters Ministry.
Alfie's Achievements and Awards:
- AFTRA-SAG Member.
- Daytime Emmy for Vocalist from The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences and The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
- Received a Plaque from Walt Disney Films for her contribution as a Contractor and Studio Singer for Academy Award-winning "The Lion King."
- Appeared in Commercials for the 2019 Super Bowl, Barbie by Mattel, Coca-Cola, Teleflora, Red Robin, 7 Up, Roland Keyboards, and Korg Samples.
- Travels Yearly with Samaritan's Purse to sing at devotions and pep rallies with Franklin Graham.
- Participates in Operation Christmas Child each year helps fill the gift-filled shoe boxes and hand them out to a child in need with Franklin Graham.
- Contributes time to TeenShop to help mentor girls with goals.
- Traveled with Samaritan's Purse to New Orleans to serve during the Hurricane Katrina clean-up.
- Member of Relief International
Today in 2022, Alfie Silas Durio is offering the most profound album of her life in the dynamically inspirational "Get Up". “The symptoms we are experiencing in today’s society reveal that people are afraid, hurting, and in desperate need of God’s truth, His power, and His love,” Alfie states. “As believers in the Lord, we can serve God and humanity better. This album is a voice saying to believers worldwide not to be overcome by the unrest of the day, but to be the overcomes that you truly are. We are God’s representatives on the earth. We are made to overcome adversity.”
"Get Up" finds Alfie applying her powerful clouds-clearing vocals to contemporary techno-fied tracks, sharing messages such as “Get Up,” “He Is Worthy” and “I Can and I Will,” a proclamation of brotherly love for all people. Testifying on how she came to create these songs at this time, Alfie shares, “Three things birthed the arrival of "Get Up". It was in the stillness of a creative drought that my son Chad gave me seven tracks to write to. Each song was unique and uplifting, inspiring me to be more innovative than I had on previous work.
Alfie is a breast cancer survivor…a time of stillness for her. As she sought the Lord, He restored, strengthened, and healed her body. Then during the darkest days of COVID, everything became still again, this time not just for Alfie but for the entire world. There was time for Alfie to truly reflect on ‘now what?’ She started writing poetry and ideas just kept coming. She is a pen and paper girl, so a lot of thoughts poured forth including a clearer vision and concept for her "Get Up" album. It all came so easy and fast that Alfie knew at once it must be God.”
She shares three messages with worldwide audiences and has appeared at The Cove in Asheville, North Carolina:
- Think- One of the most efficient ways you can improve your life is by simply thinking in a more positive way.
- Talk- Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams.
- Realize- "You cannot soar with eagles as long as you hang out with the turkeys"