Randy Fox, CVP
High-energy International Award-winning Motivational Keynote Speaker, Transformational Leadership & Teamwork Expert, Best-selling Author and Former NCAA Basketball Official
Fee Range: $7500 - $10,000
Transformation, Leadership, Teamwork/Team Building, Motivation, Communication, Workplace Issues, Vision/Purpose
Are you ready to infuse your audience with energy and insights by an accomplished NCAA Basketball Official, Proven Corporate Leader, Motivational Speaker and Best-selling Author, Randy Fox?
Randy Fox's incredible energy, leadership expertise, and undeniable stage charisma all come together to engage audiences and help people transform their professional and personal lives.
Audiences love his authenticity, humor, and captivating stories. Meeting planners appreciate his ability to tailor keynotes to their needs, as well as his professionalism and pursuit of excellence.
Ever met a Keynote Speaker that uses No Podiums, No PowerPoints, and No Handouts? With Randy, whether Onstage or Virtual-your audiences will:
- Experience an engaging high energy performance
- Be inspired to action to increase performance and achieve results
- Be encouraged and challenged to make a difference in their work and community
- Discover through real stories how to be the leaders and team members that will change the world
- Understand the importance of being an overcomer that never give up
"Randy is a phenomenal speaker who leaves the audience energized and passionate about next steps! He did an amazing job! ~ BIC Corporation
Randy's clients include: The Villages-Health, US Department of Energy, BIC Corporation, Avery Dennison, CINTAS, DaVita, Dominos Pizza, American Society of Ag Consultants, Big Ten Leadership Network, APWA, DEKalb Chamber of Commerce, FBLA National Conference, Public Employers of California, IPELRA Conference, and General Motors.
His most requested audience experiences are:
- Silver Platter Service- How to Create a Culture of Excellence- Discover the art of first class service -- at the silver platter level.
- A Leader Worth Following- The Real Take on Real Leadership- Transforms the way people live, work, and lead.
- Game Plan: How the Best Team Wins- You are better together than on your own. Find the strategies to your game plan and lead your team to victory.
- You're Missing a Great Game- Life Lessons On and Off the Court- Experience a moving presentation, full of powerful stories, actionable insights, and always lots of fun!
Randy is a professional member of the National Speakers Association, is a Certified Virtual Presenter from e-Speakers, and just released a new book: "Silver Platter Service-How to Create a Culture of Excellence." His other Best-sellers include: "A Leader Worth Following, Game Plan, and You're Missing a Great Game!"