Lois Barth, CVP
Motivational Keynote Speaker, Human Development Expert, Certified Executive and Life Coach, Best-selling Author
Fee Range: $7500 - $10,000
New York City, New York
Personal and Professional Development, Leadership, Communication, Humor, Resilience, Stress, and Team Building
"People learn best in an environment that's upbeat, creative, and fun” ~ Lois Barth
Lois Barth is a Human Development Expert, Motivational Keynote Speaker, Life, and Executive Coach, and author of the Bestselling book, "Courage to Sparkle." She sees the Courage to SPARKLE as a metaphor to shine bright, share your gifts, and make a difference. Lois works with heart-centered go-getters & mission-centered leaders who crave greater meaning, fulfillment, and impact in their lives both personally and professionally.
She integrates storytelling, metaphors, humor, movement, and easy-to-follow exercises which fosters a laugh-and-learn and highly interactive experience. Having spoken to thousands of people and coached over 800 clients, Lois champions groups and individuals to thrive personally and professionally. She accomplishes this by motivating them and giving them the tools to address their negative self-talk, take inspired risks, communicate powerfully, increase their productivity, and have the courage and tools to bring them to fruition. A term she’s coined as "Behavioral Wellness Meets Professional Development."
She has been the makeover life coach for SELF Magazine; Fitness Magazine and Fit Blog (Sears) which to date 3 million people registered for. Lois has been quoted and published in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and SELF Magazine, to name a few.
"It's been a while since we've had a morning motivation get-up-on-your-feet type of speaker and it was a hit and set the tone for the rest of the conference." -Emily Synk, Governor, Society of Women Engineers
Lois' Most Requested Keynote Experiences include:
- Courage to SPARKLE: Creating a Life that Lights You Up- In this high-energy, and highly interactive experience, participants will come away learning:• How to Powerfully Address Your Negative-Self Talk, • How to Stop Hiding Your Most Precious Gifts and Contributions • How to Make Changes without Overwhelming Yourself • How to Build Your Support System and Make A Difference.
- Leading with Your SPARKLE When the Pathway is Dim- We all know that when we show up with our full selves and give 100% we are more engaged and productive and are better team players and stronger leaders. In this high-energy, and highly interactive experience, you will come away: • Celebrating Who You Are and What You Do! • Learning to Cultivate Compassion for Yourself and Others • How to Playfully Address Negative Self-Talk and Step into Your Courage.
- Post-Pandemic: The New Abnormal, Radical Resiliency During Really Challenging Times-Whatever changes are in your line of vision, or no matter the roadblocks in the past, each day you have the opportunity to think and act in ways that move you toward change, progress, and excellence. The key that unlocks the door is resiliency; the ability to bounce back, reboot, increase your self-confidence, and develop skill sets that fuel your success in your personal and professional life. So, rather than merely getting by and going through challenging times, you can grow through them!
- Team 2.0! Upgrading Your Own & Your Team’s Operating System! Is your Team Ready for a Reset? Just like our computers need consistent upgrades to keep their operating system running at top performance, so do we! Team 2.0 YOU! Upgrading Your Own & Your Team’s Operating System is a highly interactive, motivating, and uplifting program that integrates visualization, communication, stress management, and productivity. In this robust model, your group will come away with practices that support greater well-being, a productive mindset, stronger communication, and enhanced performance. Team 2.0! will support your team to come away with the following: • A fresh and innovative approach towards greater work/life fit. Communication tools to set boundaries clearly and effectively. • Identify stress triggers (internally and externally) and mitigate them. • A specific plan of action for enhanced well-being, focus, and performance.
Lois's clients include: Capital One Bank, L'Oreal, ABWA, Women in Banking, Entrepreneurial Organization, NYU Langone, Women in Trucking, American Heart Association, Society of Women's Engineers, Advertising Women of New York, American Arthritis Foundation, American Diabetes Association, American Marketing Institute (AMA), American Red Cross, Ann Taylor, American Heart Association, Brooklyn College, Caron Foundation, Curves, Fairfield Maxwell Ltd., FTF Financial Services, Girl Scouts, NAWBO, Naval Underwater Warfare Center, SWE, SW Leadership Conference, and many more .............
Lois's Accomplishments and Awards include:
- Bachelor of Science- Human Development- SUNY Empire State University
- Attended Stella Adler Tisch School of the Arts, Acting Program- New York University
- Life Blueprint Institute- Certified Career/Transition Coach
- ICF- ACC-Associated Certified Coach
- ICF Certified Life and Executive Coach
- Swedish Institute College of Health Sciences
- Best-selling Author of "Courage to Sparkle!" Amazon #1 Bestseller of New Releases, Self-Help, Emotions
- Certified Virtual Presenter, (CVP) by eSpeakers
Looking for a Speaker who will create a highly interactive, high-energy experience for your Virtual or In-person audience, complete with tangible tools that create motivation, engagement, and productivity immediately? Book Lois Barth now by clicking below or calling us at 888-766-3155 Today!