Michael P Solomon
National Award-winning Motivational Speaker, Best-selling Author, and Media Personality
Fee Range: $10,000 - $15,000
Boca Raton, Florida
Cyber Security, Cyber Terrorism, Leadership, Business, Business Growth, Political, Customer Service Experience
Award-winning Keynote Speaker known as “The Motivator,” Michael Solomon is a former NYPD Special Investigator, Intelligence Officer for the U.S. State Department, survivor of a bizarre double murder attempt on his life, and was named, among others, as a Time Magazine's "Person of the Year!"
As a national motivational speaker, Michael is sought after by many organizations and corporations. He is known as the speaker who leaves his audiences laughing, inspired, motivated, and begging for more.
Through his amazing life story, Michael rocks his audiences and gets them motivated to take action with a new attitude and sense of purpose. His highly interactive, engaging experiences, moves his audiences to the edge of their seats!
Awards, Recognition, and Achievements Michael has received:
- During his tenure in the intelligence division, he was assigned to protect the Shah of Iran and Madame Chang of Taiwan
- He has personally met four U.S. Presidents.
- Michael was assigned as the intelligence officer to the U.S. State Department, where he participated in treaty negotiations between the United States and Turkey.
- NYPD Special Investigator-During his tenure in the Police Department while he worked as a part-time tax accountant Michael discovered a flaw in the NYC Payroll procedures. In 1981, he proposed a change to the NYC disability law, which when enacted, saved the city over $200 million, reduced taxes, and balanced the city’s budget.
- Cited by both houses of the New York State Legislature in Senate and Assembly Resolutions as Humanitarian of the Year.
- He holds a Bachelor's Degree Magna Cum Laude in Behavioral Sciences from the New York Institute of Technology.
- Michael has a Master's Degree with Distinction in Public Administration from Long Island University.
- Michael was selected among others as a Time Magazine Person of the Year.
- His first novel, "The Conversion Prophecy" was the winner of the 2017 John E. Weaver, “Reader’s Choice Award,” for best book in fiction, and was a finalist in the 2016 Next Generation Indie Book Awards in the Thriller category. "The Conversion Prophecy" was written for the Hollywood Screen.
- His Bestseller“Success By Default– The Depersonalization Of Corporate America” received a Forbes Magazine book club review, “This book belongs on the desk of every CEO in America.”
- His next Bestseller “Where Did My America Go?” was Listed as #6 on Amazon where New York Post columnist Steve Dunleavy said, “My only regret is that I didn’t write it!"
- Michael's new Book, "ALLEGORY", How One Man's Lies, Deceit, Arrogance, and Greed Has Gaslighted the World is headed for another Bestseller and is appearing on National Media.
- Guest appearances on over 350 national radio and television programs Including ABC, CBS, NBC, CNBC, FOX, FOX Business News, and others.
Michael P. Solomon's Most Requested Keynote Experiences include:
- Building a Positive Corporate Culture.
The Difference Between Sales & Marketing.
The Truth About Climate Change.
"When's the last time a former cop motivated you? Never? Really? Well, you're in for a treat. This is a former NYPD officer who has seen life on the streets and has used that experience to the fore to engage audiences and press common sense agendas. Put Michael Solomon on your "must invite" speaker's list today!" ~ Eric Seidel-Founder and CEO The Media Trainers
Michael's Clients include: The Media Trainers, Atlanta, GA, FOX News, FOX Business, NBC, CNBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, International Equipment Dealers Association, International Financial Operations Association, Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce, Kiwanis International, The New York State Builders Association, Florida Atlantic University, Business Network International, New York, Keynote Commencement Speaker, for the New York Institute of Technology, The World Affairs Council, Palm Beach, FL, Lynn University College of Business, Florida Atlantic University, The Legend’s Group International Conference, and many more...