Genein Letford, M.Ed, CVP
Award-winning Global Intercultural Creativity™ Keynote Speaker, NeuroSomatic Creativity® Keynote Speaker, TEDx Speaker, Corporate Trainer, Podcaster, and Best-selling Author
Fee Range: $15,000 - $20,000
Intercultural Creativity, Creativity, Creative Thinking, Creative Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity, Financial Literacy, Innovation
“Intercultural Creativity is Now the Most Important Skill in Business” shares the World Economic Forum, and Genein Letford brings you “ The 7 Gems of Intercultural Creativity" so you can develop and master this skill now!
When Genein Letford was in the third grade, she was labeled a special education student because of her speech impediment; she stuttered when speaking. Her mother insisted she learn to play an instrument, and she chose the trumpet, mainly because it was one of the least expensive instruments to rent. As an overcomer, she is now a TED-x speaker inspiring people all around the world!
Genein is an award-winning global speaker, educator, podcaster, best-selling author, and corporate trainer on creative thinking and intercultural creativity. She is the Founder and Chief Creative Officer of CAFFE Strategies, LLC which is a consulting, coaching, and training company that trains C-Suite executives and employees to create sustainable organizational equity and inclusion strategies, based on neuroscience, while unleashing their innovative thinking for themselves and in their businesses.
Her unique message intersects creative thinking development with building a culture of inclusion and belonging. She believes creative literacy is a critical skill and she is often called ‘America’s Creativity Coach’ for her work in reigniting creativity in our workforce while having fun! Genein is a Certified Virtual Presenter (CVP) by eSpeakers inc.
"Today’s session on Intercultural Creativity™ was great! Your energy was wonderful. The management of the technology, the ability to chat with multiple smaller groups of people by topic and the very usable tools were all highlights for me. Thanks for helping make this team better."
~ Brian Kaplan, Kaiser Permanente Vice President – National Benefits Administration
Genein is a driving force in student access, creative development, and financial literacy. A recent TEDx speaker, she believes every child deserves the opportunity to develop their entrepreneurial and creative talents and contribute positively to the community.
After paying off almost $100,000 of debt, she realized the importance of early financial literacy, opportunity recognition, and telling your story of purpose to become a thought leader.
Genein has a new best-selling book called: "The 7 Gems of Intercultural Creativity", and her international best-selling book 'From Debt to Destiny: Creating Financial Freedom from the Inside Out' is continuing to help many discover their creative gifts while achieving financial abundance. She speaks around the world on these topics and remains committed to preparing the next generation for a life of success! Genein also hosts a popular podcast Create and Grow Rich
Genein's Accomplishments and Achievements include :
- Certified in Brain-Centric Design
- Certified Virtual Presenter by eSpeakers (CVP)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Psychology -University of California- Los Angeles
- Master of Arts (MA) Curriculum and Instruction- California Stae University- Northridge
- 2019 LA Lakers ''Business Woman of the Year"
- Hart Vision Charter School Teacher of the Year
- Innovation in Education Award
- PEOPLE Magazine Teacher of the Year Finalist
- National Sontag Urban Educator Award
- Bravo Arts Educator Award
- Jane Ortner 'Educating Through Music' Curriculum Award
- Great American Teacher Award
- National Teacher of the Year Award Finalist
She has appeared on the CBS- Queen Latifah Show, many podcasts and panels worldwide, and has been featured in The Huffington Post, Forbes, Fast Company Magazine, and Toastmasters International Magazine.
This group shared about her Diversity & Inclusion session: "Genein’s approach to diversity training to bring out the creative genius of a team is powerful, transformative, accessible and non-threatening. Genein’s unique way of teaching allowed our diverse group to explore and discover levels of diversity we had not previously imagined." ATD-GG
Her audiences include: IEEE, Kaiser Permanente, ATDGG, UCLA, PricewaterhouseCoopers-PwC, Massachusetts Office of Education, Woodbury University, Donorschoose, California Charter Schools Association, UC San Diego Women in Business Mission Possible Conference, Mt. St. Mary's University, TEDx CSUN, Extraordinary Educators Conference, Chicago, IL, Kairos Conference, California State University, Meeting Planners Association, and many more.............
Genein's Most Requested Keynote Experiences include:
- Intercultural Creativity: Where Innovation Meets Inclusion This new time calls for a new message. The value and success of our organizations lie within the creative potential of our employees. Genein’s groundbreaking keynote inspires, informs, and empowers your attendees to unleash their creativity while building a culture of inclusive innovation. Laugh, learn, and leave with a fresh perspective for this new era.
- Diversity Diamonds: Empowering Your Employees to Create with Passion and Purpose 2020 pushed conformity out the door. Celebrating the uniqueness of your employees is now your organization’s superpower. Genein equips organizations with strategies to build creative cultures that highlight the diamond facets of team members for individual and corporate success. Your event will shine bright with Genein Letford!
As an Overcomer, Genein Letford knows creativity is not a special talent that only some people possess. Creativity is in all of us and it is a skill that can be intentionally developed. She jumpstarts individuals, companies, organizations, students, and teams’ creative thinking through engaging and thought-provoking exercises. To Book Genein, click below at Book This Speaker, or call us today at 888-766-3155 so she can create a "Diamond" experience for your audience, whether Virtual, In-person or at your next Hybrid event!
More from this speaker
- Genein Letford 2023 One Sheet
- Genein Letford Website
- Genein Letford YouTube Channel
- Genein Letford LinkedIn Profile
- Genein Letford Podcast- Create and Grow Rich
- Genein Letford Book- The Seven Gems of Intercultural Creativity
- Genein Letford Book- 16 Diamond Tools of Creative Thinking- How to Build Creative Thinkers Within Your Organization
- Genein Letford Book: From Debt to Destiny
- Genein Letford Ted-x Speaker: Brilliant Yet Broke: The Missing Tools Our Kids Need To Succeed