Global Award-winning Keynote Speaker, TED-x Speaker, #1 Best-selling Leadership Author, Executive Coach, and Member of Marshall Goldsmith 100 Coaches
Fee Range: $25,000-$45,000
Summit, New Jersey
Corporate Culture, Leadership, Change, Employee Engagement, Team Building, Purpose, Gratitude, Diversity, Resilience
Whether you’re planning a small executive retreat or searching for a dynamic keynote speaker for your annual conference, Chester Elton gives you a highly-sought-after New York Times best-selling author and business strategist, who brings energy, substance, and real-world experience to your stage!
One of today’s most influential voices in workplace trends, Chester Elton has spent two decades helping clients engage their employees to execute on strategy, vision, and values.
In his provocative, inspiring and always entertaining experiences, #1 bestselling leadership author Chester Elton provides real solutions to leaders looking to manage change, drive innovation, and lead a multi-generational workforce. His greatest pleasure is connecting with audiences to inspire change.
Chester has been called the "apostle of appreciation" by Canada's Globe and Mail, "creative and refreshing" by the New York Times, and a "must-read for modern managers" by CNN.
He is co-author of the multiple award-winning #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling leadership books with Adrian Gostick:
- Anxiety at Work- 8 Strategies to Help Teams Build Resilience, Handle Uncertainty, and Get Stuff Done
- Leading with Gratitude- Eight Leadership Practices for Extraordinary Business Results
- The Best Team Wins- The New Science of High Performance
- All In- How the Best Managers Create a Culture of Belief and Drive Big Results
- The Carrot Principle- How the Best Managers Use Recognition to Engage Their People, Retain Talent, and Accelerate Performance
Chester's publications include: the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Inc. LinkedIn, Harvard Business Review, USA Today, Fast Company, the New York Times, and Forbes. He has appeared on NBC's Today, CNN, FOX, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio, Today Show, and CBS's 60 Minutes.
His Most Requested Keynote Experiences Include:
The Anxiety Solution: 8 Strategies to Help Teams Build Resilience, Handle Uncertainty, and Get Stuff Done
Building an All-In Culture: Managing Change and Enhancing Engagement
The Best Team Wins: The 5 Disciplines of Today's Most Effective Work Groups
Leading with Gratitude: 8 Leadership Practices for Extraordinary Business Result
“Chester gave an excellent virtual presentation! His energy is just as contagious via live-streaming as in person! We had a lot of positive feedback in the chat, and I received some great emails and texts as well. I really appreciate Chester creating great content for us, engaging our team, and provoking our thinking as we strive to improve our leadership capabilities in support of our culture journey.”
~ Chief Human Resource Officer, Keurig Dr. Pepper
Chester's audiences include: Aetna, Bayer, Keurig Dr. Pepper, American Express, Capital One, Johnson & Johnson, Starbucks, Macy's, P&G, COX, Cuna (Credit Union National Association) State Farm, U.S. Army, Wendy's, Texas Roadhouse, New Jersey Credit Union Association & Pennsylvania Credit Union Association-Now CrossState Credit Union Association, Morgan Stanley, Peterbilt, Kitsap Credit Union, Nationwide, Fannie Mae, General Mills, Hard Rock Cafe, Fordham University, Fidelity, Veritas, and many more .....................................!
As an Award-winning Speaker and Author, Chester has been named:
- 2021 #3 World's Top 30 Leadership Speaker by Global Gurus
- 2021 #4 World's Top 30 Organizational Culture Speaker by Global Gurus
- 2020 Top 50 Keynote Speakers in the World- by Real Leaders
- 2020 #4 World's Top 30 Leadership Speaker by Global Gurus
- 2020 #2 World's Top 30 Organizational Culture Speaker by Global Gurus
- 2019 #8 World's Top 30 Organizational Culture Speaker by Global Gurus
Chester is the co-founder of The Culture Works, a global training company along with his partner, Adrian Gostick! They often appear virtually together and share: "you can get two for one fee!" They have co-authored over 14 books together, many of which are #1 best-sellers, and have sold over 1.5 million copies! Their company in 2020 was recognized by Global Gurus as the #2 World's Best Culture Development Programs.
Their "The Motivators AssessmentTM" is used by more than 75% of the Fortune 500 companies as it is different from personality and strength-based assessments. It is the world’s most extensive and scientific assessment to help individuals discover what’s most important to them at work.
Looking for a Speaker that not only engages, is fun, and has powerful content with practical takeaways; but is also easily accessible and a dream to work with! Chester Elton is the "Perfect" fit for you and your audiences! To Book Chester, contact us today at 888-766-3155, or click here to Contact Us!
More from this speaker
- Chester Elton One Sheet
- Chester Elton Virtual Video Clip
- Chester Elton Website
- Chester Elton YouTube Channel
- Chester Elton- TED-x Talk
- Book- Anxiety at Work: 8 Strategies to Help Teams Build Resilience, Handle Uncertainty, and Get Stuff Done
- Book-Leading with Gratitude: Eight Leadership Practices for Extraordinary Business Results
- Book- The Best Team Wins: The New Science of High Performance
- Book-All In: How the Best Managers Create a Culture of Belief and Drive Big Results
- Book- Carrot Principle: How the Best Managers Use Recognition to Engage Their People, Retain Talent, and Accelerate Performance