Global Workplace Expert Keynote Speaker and Thought Leader, NYTimes Best-selling Author, Member of Marshall Goldsmith's Top 100 Executive Coaches
Fee Range: $25,000-$45,000
Salt Lake City, Utah
Corporate Culture, Leadership, Innovation, Employee Engagement, Purpose, Gratitude
Meet Adrian Gostick, Global Workplace Expert and Thought Leader in the Fields of Corporate Culture, Leadership, and Engagement! He shares: "My life work is to build winning cultures. It's a Great job!"
How do today’s best leaders accelerate business results? By engaging their employees to execute on strategy, vision, and values. In his challenging, information-packed experiences, #1 bestselling leadership author Adrian Gostick provides real solutions on managing change, driving innovation, and leading a multi-generational workforce.
His work has been called "fascinating," by Fortune magazine and "creative and refreshing" by the New York Times, and a “must read for modern managers” by CNN. He helps managers lead ‘the most anxious generation.’ Anxiety is crippling the performance of the people we manage – especially younger employees. It is affecting productivity and leading to ghosting and burnout. When the Wall Street Journal covered the growing anxiety epidemic at work, the first expert featured was author Adrian Gostick.
He is co-author of the multiple award-winning #1 New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling leadership books with Chester Elton:
- Anxiety at Work- 8 Strategies to Help Teams Build Resilience, Handle Anxiety, and Get Stuff Done
- Leading with Gratitude: Eight Leadership Practices for Extraordinary Business Results
- The Best Team Wins- The New Science of High Performance
- All In- How the Best Managers Create a Culture of Belief and Drive Big Results
- The Carrot Principle- How the Best Managers Use Recognition to Engage Their People, Retain Talent, and Accelerate Performance
Adrian's publications include: weekly contributor on leadership strategy for Forbes, The Economist, Newsweek, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Financial Times, Fast Company, Newsweek, and Fortune. He has appeared on NBC's Today Show, CNN, CNBC, FOX, NPR, and CBS's 60 Minutes.
His Most Requested Keynote Experiences Include:
- The Anxiety Solution- Helping employees manage stress, anxiety, and avoid burnout: In the Anxiety Solution keynote, Adrian offers tactics for managers to help their employees stay more calm, clearheaded, and be willing to speak up when feeling overwhelmed. He helps managers become more aware when employees are hiding anxiety and offers solutions to alleviate much of the unhealthy stress their people may be feeling while still maintaining productivity and performance.
- All In – How Great Leaders Develop a Culture of Belief and Deliver Big Results
- The Best TEAM Wins: The 5 Disciplines of Today’s Most Effective Team Leaders
- Carrots 2.0: How Today’s Managers Use Recognition to Engage Their People, Retain Talent, and Accelerate Performance
- What Motivates Me? How to lead and retain generations in the workplace
- Leadership in the 21st Century: Be a Better Manager by Friday: Real Skills for Inspiring Employees, Leading a Team, and Winning in Today's Transformative Marketplace
"Adrian's messages were right on and resonated beautifully with all. His wonderful delivery of insightful leadership lessons with great humor captured the minds and hearts of all. As one participant said, 'Adrian spoke for an hour and if he went for 2 hours we'd still be with him!' "
~ Tom Joyce, CEO- Danaher Corporation
Adrian's audiences include: GE (General Electric), Cisco, Danaher Corporation, Bank of America, Rolls Royce, P&G (Proctor and Gamble), JELD-WEN, California Pizza Kitchen, CUNA (Credit Union National Association), Coffee Bean, Pennsylvania Credit Union Association & New Jersey Credit Union Association- Now CrossState Credit Union Associaton, American Express, Kitsap Credit Union, HP, Stanford Business School, Mayo Clinic, AT&T and many more........................!
As an Award-winning Speaker and Author, Adrian has been named:
- 2022 #4 World's Top 30 Leadership Speakers by Global Gurus
- 2021 #5 World's Top 30 Leadership Speakers by Global Gurus
- 2021 #7 World's Top 30 Organizational Culture Speakers by Global Gurus
- 2020 #8 World's Top 30 Leadership Speakers by Global Gurus
- 2020 #3 World's Top 30 Organizational Culture Speakers by Global Gurus
- 2019 #3 World's Top 30 Leadership Speakers by Global Gurus
- 2019 #9 World's Top 30 Organizational Culture Speakers by Global Gurus
Adrian is the founder of The Culture Works, a global training company along with his partner, Chester Elton! They often appear virtually together and share: "you can get two for one fee!" They have co-authored over 14 books together, many of which are #1 best-sellers, and have sold over 1.5 million copies! Their company in 2020 was recognized by Global Gurus as the #2 World's Best Culture Development Programs.
“Adrian and Chester hosted a really fun online session with us, genuinely one of the most fun webinars we’ve had. Their energy is absolutely awesome!"
~ Lily Chapin, Manager, Inc Magazine & Fast Company
Their "The Motivators AssessmentTM" is used by more than 75% of the Fortune 500 companies as it is different from personality and strength-based assessments. It is the world’s most extensive and scientific assessment to help individuals discover what’s most important to them at work.
Want a high-energy, straightforward, and fun style of a Speaker that your audience will want more of? Adrian Gostick is the one for you! As a global thought leader, he will exceed your expectations and give you insights that you can use immediately! To book Adrian contact us at 888-766-3155 or click here: Contact Us
More from this speaker
- Adrian Gostick- One Sheet
- Adrian Gostick Website
- Adrian Gostick Virtual Video Reel with Chester Elton
- Adrian Gostick LinkedIn Profile
- Adrian Gostick YouTube Channel
- Book- Carrot Principle: How the Best Managers Use Recognition to Engage Their People, Retain Talent, and Accelerate Performance
- Book-All In: How the Best Managers Create a Culture of Belief and Drive Big Results
- Book- The Best Team Wins: The New Science of High Performance
- Book-Leading with Gratitude: Eight Leadership Practices for Extraordinary Business Results
- Book- Anxiety at Work: 8 Strategies to Help Teams Build Resilience, Handle Uncertainty, and Get Stuff Done