Award-winning International Economist, Keynote Speaker, Author, Forbes Contributor, and Founder and CEO of The Middle East leading speaker’s bureau, MENA Speakers
Fee Range: $10,000 - $15,000
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Communication, Economics, Business Growth, Networking, Presentation Skills, Peak Performance
An Inspirational businesswoman that originates from Palestine and has made it to the top of International business life through perseverance and grit!
Saana Azzam is an international award-winning economist, Forbes contributor, and CEO of The Middle East leading speaker’s bureau, MENA Speakers.
Born to a Palestinian refugee, Azzam has pushed herself far beyond her humble beginnings. She’s a graduate from the esteemed Stockholm School of Economics with a Master’s in Economics.
She has distinguished herself as a keynote speaker, embracing her passion for impacting the lives of others as a professional speaker. Her success is grounded in helping businesses in The Middle East select the right speakers for their events from talent in the region and around the world.
MENA Speakers’ clients trust the company’s recommendations because of her insightful analysis from her training as an economist and strategic thinker; who works closely with event planners to assist them in understanding the cost-benefit analysis tied to selecting a speaker for any event.
Saana's exemplary expertise lies in the Art of Public Speaking. Trained by International Journalists and Media Experts from CNBC and MBC among others. Saana encompasses holistic qualities that really distinguish her from the rest.
Speaking on Leadership and Leading Generation Y, Saana's speaking engagements have covered audience sizes up to 1000 people, all across Europe and the Middle East. As an expert headhunter of top-of-the-line speakers, Saana spends a significant amount of time with the best speakers in the world.
Saana has been classically trained in Better Presentation Skills by an Austrian school but believes in the individual approach. She uses NLP techniques, business strategies and has a particular focus on subliminal and non-verbal communication to ensure that her clients are power communicators.
She has worked with accomplished leaders in positioning them as the leading authority in their field and is dubbed as the "Experts' Expert."
Saana has been featured in many publications including: Forbes Magazine, The New York Times, MORALMODA Magazine, insight Success Magazine, and has appeared on CNBC, MBC, and has her own podcast. She is the author of Leading Speakers, and Your Dose of Motivation: 18 Uplifting Stories to Inspire Your Day.
Her most requested Keynote Experiences include:
- Leadership Communication: Communication is at the heart of every successful business. Yet relatively few businesses have a clear vision, let alone one that's communicated in a consistent and inspiring way throughout the business and to its clients. Leaders learn how to make strategic choices about their personal and professional impact, visibility, and their capacity to influence and inspire change.
- The Art of Networking: How can you get clients at business events? How do you create meaningful interactions? Saana shares key tips on how to communicate, connect, and network. You will receive the help you need and be able to start using it right away!
- Giving and Receiving Feedback: This workshop provides participants with a proven framework and immediately actionable skillsets to share and receive feedback in ways that improve performance, build stronger relationships, and increase engagement and commitment.
- Public Speaking Masterclass: This masterclass covers the topics of: transitioning to virtual webinars and events like a Pro, dealing with invisible and silent audiences, building confidence, and dealing with fear. You will develop a more engaging and influential speaking style, and create a powerful and more influential message.
"You have the charisma to own the stage! It was a career improving session for me."
~ Mohamed Zeeshan Ali, Manager at Toshiba
Her audiences include: Spotify, The Kellogg Company, Ericsson, Spotify, Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation, Harvard Alumni Association, RTA, Del Monte not to mention having worked with official functions in front of Royalties and Dignitaries.
As an Award-winning Speaker, Businesswoman, and Author, Saana has been named:
- One of the newest members of the Forbes Business Council, the foremost growth and networking organization for successful business owners and leaders worldwide.
- Fellow at The Vital Voices GROW, a leading business program whose founder leaders are Hilary Clinton and Madeleine Albright.
- Sweden's “Female Economist of the Year” in 2010.
- By Harvard University completed the Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) training so she could learn the traits of highly successful people.
- One of the top 10 most influential leaders of 2020 by Insights Success Magazine
- Her bureau MENA Speakers received the Best Speakers’ Bureau award in the Middle East in 2019.
- Launched a new tech platform, Experts Market, a marketplace for speakers to be booked for events, sell their books, online courses, advisory, and market themselves more effectively.
- Sweden’s 101 ‘Supertalents’ in 2012
- Top "30 Under 30" influencers in 2015