Pastor John K. Amanchukwu Sr.
Dynamic Keynote Speaker, Author, Activist, Athlete
Fee Range: $10,000 - $15,000
Raleigh, North Carolina
Abortion, Critical Race Theory (CRT), Education
Pastor John Amanchukwu, Sr. is a rising voice exposing the racist ideologies of abortion and critical race theory!
John K. Amanchukwu (pronounced Ahh-Man-Chew-Kwew) is a dynamic speaker with a passion for exposing the racist ideology of the abortion industry, and how modern movements such as Critical Race Theory suppress the black community.
His story began with the humblest of origins. When he was only 5 years old, his mother decided to leave their home in Elizabeth City and move three hours west to Raleigh, North Carolina. “She packed us up inside a black Thunderbird with a bright red interior,” John recalls. “She only had $100 to her name.”
His mother took a job in janitorial services at N.C. State University. While she worked there, they stayed at the Raleigh Rescue Mission’s shelter for six months until they could locate other housing. Eventually, they would help to build their own home as a part of the Habitat for Humanity program.
John's path to success in football was paved in high school when he transferred from the local public school to a private Catholic academy, Cardinal Gibbons High School. John benefited from a scholarship that paid his $8,000 annual tuition. The faculty also took an individual interest in John and his family. “Every month, the principal at the time would call me into his office, open his wallet, and give me lunch money so that I could eat,” John said. “At Christmas time and Thanksgiving, they would send me home with food.”
After graduating from Cardinal Gibbons, John secured a football scholarship to St. Augustine’s College in Raleigh. Although he was grateful for the opportunity offered him, he felt that his NFL aspirations would be better served at N.C. State. Giving up the scholarship to try out at NCSU was a gamble, but John decided it was the best move. In 2003, he transferred to N.C. State. After participating in the tryout as a walk-on, the university awarded him a full scholarship to play football.
Playing football at NC State under Coach Chuck Amato provided John the opportunity to get an education while playing the game he loves. During his college years, he dedicated his life to Jesus Christ. John couldn’t have imagined that just a decade later, he would graduate from the same university where his mother served on the maintenance staff.
Although his parents were not wealthy, they were both hard-working and passed the legacy of their Christian faith and their strong work ethic on to their children. John is proud to note that despite his family’s humble beginnings, he and his older siblings are all college-educated, gainfully employed, and significant contributors to society.
John's Accomplishments and Achievements:
- North Carolina State University- Defensive Lineman for the 2005-06 Football Season
- Received the Body Index Award for being the strongest person on the team
- Played in the 2005 Meineke Car Care Bowl Game in Charlotte, NC. NCSU Won
- North Carolina State University- B.S. Parks, Recreation, and Tourism
- Liberty University- M.A. Christian Ministry
- Served as the leader of Youth and Young Adult Ministries
- Former Executive Director of Upper Room Christian Academy in Raleigh
- Currently Youth Pastor- serving for 15 years
- Currently City Ambassador Love Life USA
- Currently the First Assistant to Bishop Patrick L. Wooden, Sr.
- John has led a 40-week prayer walk for Love Life at one of the busiest
abortion clinics in the Southeast
- Member of The Heritage Foundation
- E. A. Morris Fellowship-Underwritten by the E.A. Morris Charitable Foundation and the John William Pope Foundation. The Morris Fellowship program encourages committed, diverse, and principled North Carolinians to pursue greater leadership roles within their professions and communities
John is the baby of his family — and also the biggest. At six feet, six inches tall, and 260 pounds, he made a habit of sacking quarterbacks during his career for North Carolina State University’s football program. The grit and determination needed for John’s success on the field laid the groundwork for his new calling: providing intellectual, moral, and spiritual training for the leaders of tomorrow, as a speaker and author. John loves sharing conservative answers to today’s issues and providing information that helps conservatives frame their arguments. “What you’ll find with my story is that I’ve had God’s grace and favor on my life. I attribute that to a major part of my success,” John said.
John's Most Requested Keynote Experiences Include:
- Murder She Wrote-“Just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions” (Matt. 7:20 NLT) This principle is true not just of trees and prophets but of all people. Sooner or later, a person’s actions will tell the world what they’re really like. Though Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, has been dead for more than fifty years, she still has her apologists scrambling to explain away many of the wicked things she said and did. But Sanger’s legacy screams too loudly from the streets of inner-city neighborhoods to be ignored.
- There is Nothing New Under the Sun- “What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun” (Ecclesiastes1:9). Bleak as that may sound, any student of history knows it to be a true statement. It may seem like we’re living in unprecedented times, but there really is nothing new. In this message, we’ll consider four current trends connected to critical race theory and abortion—both plagues on our society and bloated forms of racism in action—and we’ll see that there really is nothing new under the sun.
- Watch, Pray, Vote - It’s fitting that the way we bring about change is to watch, pray, and vote. This country was founded on those principles. The Founding Fathers believed that we should be a nation of the people, by the people, and for the people. Voting, therefore, runs in the veins of every true American. We must return to these first principles. We must become men and women who care enough about our communities, our children, and our country to watch, pray, and vote. Most of all, we must be people who love all life—every race and color—and who see all mankind, born and unborn, as one blood and equally valuable. It’s the only way forward.
"John’s pervasive wisdom and integrity of heart are a cultural force to be reckoned with. He has a love for life that resonates with his audiences and kindness that invites conversation. As a cultural leader, John seeks to redeem broken lives, heal severed relationships, and restore the lost. His faith and family stories echo his heritage and announce hope into the world. Passionate and powerful, John’s messages are resolute but not rigid, convicting but not careless. Audiences seeking to engage with truth and culture in a transformative way will thrive in John’s call for us all to love life and live for others."
~ Marcus Costantino, Writer. Editor. Literary Agent. Publisher. Consultant
John has appeared on stage with many notable persons including: Nick Vujicic, Lila Rose, Kirk Cameron, Colton Dixon, David Daleiden, Daniel Ritchie, Bishop Patrick Wooden Sr., Jack Hibbs, Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson, Sebastian Gorka, and Dan Forest to name a few. His audiences include: NC Right to Life, Wolf Pack Club, California Unite for Life Conference-2021, Love Life for Live Action, Calvery Chapel, Wake County Republican Convention, Family Research Council, Parents for Educational Freedom, many churches across the nation, A Seat at the Table Conference, and Kirk Cameron's Campfire Revival Tour-2021. He has been featured on WRAL-TV, Raleigh, NC, Newsmax, and appeared on many podcasts. His articles have been published in the News and Observer, Raleigh, NC., Civitas, and The Heritage Foundation.
He and his family attended the 2021 Winter Turning Point USA Gala held at the Mar-a-Lago Club, Palm Beach, Florida. John will be joining Kirk Cameron's 2022 Campfire Revival Tour in May, and he now has Epic PR and Marketing, Nashville, Tennessee representing him for his book release and PR.
There is no more ideal time for John's soon-to-be-released book, ERACED-Uncovering the Lies of Critical Race Theory and Abortion, than right now. If there is anything that has become more and more apparent over the last 2 years, is that the false narrative on both abortion and Critical Race Theory needs to be corrected with the truth, and John is just the right man to do this! As a black man that has overcome difficult odds to become a husband, father, pastor, speaker, author, and community leader committed to doing pro-life advocacy work, he speaks from first-hand experience. Along the way, he brings to light important gospel truths to help all believers learn to think biblically about some of the most important and explosive issues of our day.