Transformational Business Keynote Speaker, Sales Architect, Leadership Expert, Founder of The Rainmaker’s Way
Fee Range: $10,000 - $15,000
Sales, Leadership, Business, Finances, Mindset
Known as The Rainmaker, Violet Rainwater delivers high-energy, value-packed experiences that equip professionals to drive sales and performance with ease, efficiency, and extraordinary results.
As a child of Russian parents, Violet immigrated from Saint Petersburg, Russia as her parents sought a better life for their children in America. Fascinated by human behavior, Violet studied tirelessly and found what would become her greatest passion: the art and science of human potential.
This voracious drive stirred a fire in her that continues to inspire her work and mission today - to educate and equip professionals with an innovative framework to help them ignite their fire within to drive energy and results in the new workplace.
Violet is a highly respected Keynote speaker and workshop facilitator, that delivers engaging keynotes that fuse sales psychology, real-world experience, digital technology, and high-energy fun. Participants walk away, equipped, engaged, and energized with modern-day sales tools to connect and convert in the new business landscape.
While most of Violet’s sales education and training have come from twenty years of experience in the trenches of the financial service industry, where she finished first in her company year after year, she also knows how key wellness is in the success of life. When she’s not delivering keynotes, you’ll find her on her yoga mat or hiking the beautiful Rockies where she lives with her husband and 10-year-old twins.
Violet's Most Requested Key Note Experiences:
- One Year Later Transitioning your team from surviving to thriving through any season of adversity and change. Learn how to become a Modern-Day ChangeMaker in the new workplace.
- Ignite the Fire Release the Rain Sales Professionals will learn how to break free from past programming and have a framework for growth and success in the new workplace.
- Women of Tomorrow Women leaders will walk away with an innovative framework and easy-to-implement tools to help them break free of the past and thrive in the new workplace.
“Spend five minutes with Violet and you will immediately start seeing the world in a different light. Her unique style will captivate your audience whether they are your employees, salespeople, or partners. She customizes her message to fit your organization's needs and offers techniques to achieve immediate results. If you are looking for a keynote speaker, I would highly recommend her services.”
— Mercedez Oz, Director Of Marketing, Aveeta
Her clients include: Jackson National Life, Allstate, Dermalogica, Bysis, Paychex, Monster, Arcona, Choice Hote Brands, US Bank, Apartment Association of SW Denver, Insurance Centers of America, Colorado Society of Association Executives (CSAE), EDF Renewables, High Desert Hotels, Aveeta, Civica Management, and many more ...... She has recently been featured in Forbes, appeared on many podcasts, and radio shows, and will be releasing her first book in the near future.
Awards and Achievements Violet Rainwater has received:
B.A. Degree in Communications-San Franciso State University
- MBA - University of Phoenix
- Top Sales Producer- Issued by Atlas Securities
- 9-time Million Dollar Round Table Qualifier- a designation held by less than 8 percent of all Financial Professionals
- Brand Ambassador for ICA Agency Alliance
- Certified Yoga Teacher-Aura Wellness Center
Violet Rainwater brings a fresh perspective to the modern workplace and a powerful framework for operating at peak levels through seasons of adversity, uncertainty, and change.