Walter Bond, CSP, CPAE
International Passionate and Motivated Keynote Speaker, Best Selling Author, Hall of Fame Speaker, Former NBA Player
Fee Range: $25,000-$45,000
Boca Raton, Florida
Leadership, Accountability, Attitude, Sales, Diversity & Inclusion, Sports/Athletics, Peak Performance, Workplace Culture, Teamwork, Workplace Issues
When Walter Bond, known as "Mr. Accountability", steps onto the stage, you can't miss him!
It could be because Walter Bond is 6'5 and stands out in a crowd, but it could also be because on stage is where he feels at home. As an internationally recognized speaker, Walter commands the stage. He makes the entire audience, whether it's a small board room or a large conference venue, feel seen. People walk out of Walter's experiences changed, motivated, and inspired. His principles are simple but powerful, his delivery is smooth, and he combines humor, tough love, and experience in a way that changes people.
Walter's professional basketball career has anchored his passion for personal development. Although a reserve throughout his college basketball career at the University of Minnesota, Walter miraculously enjoyed an NBA eight-year career while spending time as a shooting guard for teams such as the Dallas Mavericks, Utah Jazz, and Detroit Pistons. This is where he learned peak performance truths that he has also applied to a wildly successful speaking career. Walter’s college basketball career did not say NBA at all. Only hard work, dedication, and commitment got him there. That mentality is what he wants to share with your audience. Whether it’s a new product launch, hitting sales goals, or gelling as a team, Walter is passionate about sharing his 31 Truths to Boost Peak Performance.
His newly released book Swim!: How a Shark a Suckerfish, and a Parasite Teach You Leadership, Mentoring, and Next Level Success, has become a staple for business people and students across the country. This easy-to-read professional development book combines lovable characters, relatable life lessons, and hard truths that help readers understand the power of leadership, mentoring, and next-level success.
Walter travels the world speaking and inspiring companies across a wide range of industries, from financial services, agriculture, franchising, real estate, and many more in between.
Walter's Accomplishments & Awards:
- CPAE - Hall of Fame Speaker Awarded by NSA (National Speakers Association)
- NBA Player for Dallas Mavericks, Utah Jazz, and Detroit Pistons
- College Basketball Player for the University of Minnesota
- Host of The Food Network's show Giving You The Business
- CSP (Certified Speaker Presenter) from NSA (National Speakers Association)
While many know Walter Bond as a former NBA player, more and more people know Walter as a passionate and motivated speaker and author with one goal: to help people see their full potential.
Walter's Keynote Experiences include:
- Shark Mindset: Based on Walter's newly released book SWIM!, this powerful keynote dives into the power of adopting a shark mindset and how it can drastically alter the trajectory of your business.
- All Buts Stink: If it's important, you'll find a way; if it's not, you'll find an excuse. If your team is drowning in excuses, your business is drowning.
- The Best Team Always Wins ... Building Your Team: What are your strategies for team building? What specifics do you employ to get your team moving in one direction in harmony and growth-mindedness?
- The Off-Season: Walter's book The Off Season, was inspired by his decade-plus years of collegiate and professional basketball in the NBA and abroad.
"Keynote Speaker Walter Bond brought the house down at the TITLE Boxing Club annual convention by using humor, enthusiasm, and wit to deliver an impactful message. His message was on point within the franchise industry as he had once been a “bad, ” franchisee, always thinking his way was the right way. So, Walter’s examples painted a clear message that together we’re stronger in numbers, and being a positive franchisee is the first key to success. We loved him!” - Brooke Budke, TITLE Boxing Club, Director of Marketing
Having spoken to over two thousand audiences, Walter's clients include Honeywell, Maytag, BurgerFi, Jersey Mike's, Little Caesars, AT&T, Microsoft, Cisco/Webex, Great Clips, The UPS Store, Bath Fitters, The Decor Group, Autozone, Home Depot, GNC, Amway, Hilton Garden Inn, Drury Hotels, Land of Lakes, Agstar, Fifth Third Bank, US Bank, Chase, American Society of Safety Engineers, National Basketball Association (NBA), American Farm Bureau Association, Future Farmers of America, Arizona State University, Old Dominion Freight, National Association of Realtors, Camp Gladiator, Gilead Pharmaceuticals, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Athena Health, Life Sciences, and many more.
Walter Bond's college basketball career did not say NBA at all. Only hard work, dedication, and commitment got him there. That mentality is what he wants to share with your audience. Whether it's a new product launch, hitting sales goals, or gelling as a team, Walter Bond will deliver his entertaining and dynamic message to your audience In-person or Virtually. To Book Walter Bond click "Book this Speaker" below, or call us today at 888-766-3155.
More from this speaker
- Walter Bond One-Sheet & Marketing Package
- Walter Bond Website
- Walter Bond Virtual Video
- Walter Bond LinkedIn Profile
- Walter Bond YouTube Channel
- Book: Swim!: How a Shark, a Suckerfish, and a Parasite Teach You Leadership
- Book: All Buts Stink! (Volume 1)
- Book: 31 Truths to Boost Peak Performance
- Book: The Off Season for Financial Advisors
- Book: Always Looking Forward