Dennis Buttimer, M.ED., CEAP, RYT, CHC, CVP
International Corporate Leadership Development and Wellness Keynote Speakers, TEDx Speakers, Best-Selling Authors
Fee Range: $10,000-$12,500
Crisis Management, Leadership, Stress Management, Healthcare Business, Teamwork/Teambuilding, Workplace Wellness, Stress
Dennis Buttimer Gives You the Master Tools for Success in Today's Rapidly Changing Times!
Dennis Buttimer began his passion as a speaker in the 7th grade, competing in the local Optimist International Oratorical Contest. From that event forward, he was hooked on the speaking platform as an opportunity to uplift and positively influence others.
"When you feel your best, you perform and live at your best!" - Dennis Buttimer
Ignite your audience to feel and perform at their best! With a rich background in corporate speaking, human resources management, and healthcare, Dennis draws on his unique skill set to help individuals and organizations to be more productive in all areas of their lives. Does your organization or your audiences need inspiration and takeaway tools to maximize performance, productivity, and profitability in today's world? Imagine your team members, or audiences operating more skillfully and productively! Picture an improved version of your organization or conference!
Dennis has appeared on CNN, NBC, and NewsTalk and has contributed health and wellness articles to major publications such as Huffington Post. He is the author of two best-selling books, CALM: Choosing to Live Mindfully and Inspired: 365 Days of Mindful Mojo.
Dennis Buttimer's Accomplishments And Achievements Include:
- TEDx Speaker - Diffusing Stress with Mindful Mojo
- Certified Virtual Presenter (CVP) through eSpeakers
- Member of National Speakers Association (NSA)
- Board member of NSA Georgia
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP)
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology from The University of Georgia
- Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from Georgia State University
- Certified Leadership Coach through Lominger International
- Health Coach Certification through Emory University
- Certified Mediator from Capital University
- Certified MBTI Facilitator
- Yoga of India, Certified Meditation and Yoga Teacher (RYT)
Dennis Buttimer's Most Requested Keynote Experiences Include:
- THRIVE with Mindful Mojo - The mindset move from survivor to thriver is an essential one in order to feel and perform at your best.
- The Zen and Zang of Effective Leadership - In today’s constantly changing, chaotic, and uncertain world, leaders are being called to do more with less while remaining on the leading edge of their industries and roles.
- Mindful Performance - When action is strategically informed by a mindful, intentional focus, you and your organization are better able to cut through the noise and clutter to enjoy peak performance. Mindful Performance (MP) makes it possible to find calm in the chaos.
"An inspiring and meaningful program on every level with a solid message. Absolute professionalism with both motivating and pragmatic ideas to implement. My team of executives could not wait to have Dennis return for more!"
~ Craig Eister, SVP, Global Revenue, Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG)
Dennis' clients include: Keller-Williams Real Estate, AETNA Insurance, Georgia Department of Revenue, Speechworks, William Patterson University, Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG), Chapman Cancer Wellness Piedmont Healthcare, American Cancer Society, Emory University, Marta, Kimberly-Clark, CVS Health, SHRM, and Georgia Tech.