Lt. Col. Jason O. Harris, MBA, CVP
International Keynote Speaker, Trust & Leadership Expert, USAF Command Pilot, USAF Instructor, Commercial Airline Pilot, Thought Leader, and Documentary Film Host
Fee Range: $10,000 - $15,000
Diversity, Leadership, Trust, Military, Corporate Culture, Teamwork, Teambuilding, Hospitality, Leadership Development
Jason will have you TRUST your people because your business depends on it.
Lt. Col. Jason Harris is a dynamic thought leader, motivational speaker, military leader, and commercial airline pilot. He is an in-demand trust and leadership expert, having done work for the United States Air Force Academy’s Center for Character and Leadership Development as well as being a facilitator for American Airlines, training hundreds of pilots on implicit bias, equity, inclusion, and diversity.
As a motivational speaker, Jason values dedication, service, and excellence. As a decorated combat veteran, he brings unique perspectives gained from his battlefield experience to your organization, empowering you to unleash the untapped potential of your employees. Using real-world examples, Jason sheds light on how the invaluable talent each person brings to your organization can positively impact your mission.
Jason learned the value of dedication at an early age growing up in East Oakland, CA, as the second of six children in a single-parent home. Jason’s dedication, hard work, and determination to avoid a life of poverty and mediocrity inspired him to earn a congressional nomination to the United States Air Force Academy which lead to an accomplished military career as a decorated Air Force pilot. Jason’s career has been a model of service recognized with awards and decorations.
A decorated combat veteran, U.S. Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Jason O. Harris is revered for his distinguished track record of leading his aircrews on successful missions and instilling a culture of trust in which each person owned his or her role in keeping the team out of harm's way.
Jason's Accomplishments & Achievements:
- 15 air medals over the course of 11 combat deployments
- Serves as a Lieutenant Colonel in the Air Force Reserve
- U.S. Air Force Officer Special Operations Pilot
- Commercial Airline Pilot
- Certified Virtual Presenter (CVP) from eSpeakers
- Professional Member of NSA
- Master of Businesses degree in International Business from the Air Force Institute of Technology
- Master of Science degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from the Air Force Institute of Technology
- Featured publications in Forbes
- Appeared in the 2021 PBS Documentary: Hindenburg: The New Evidence with more planned
Through harrowing, life-altering experiences, Jason has learned the importance of cross-generational communication relying on men and women from half his age to twice his age. This communication is based on mutual trust and is the basis for his No Fail Trust™ methodology. The trust he instills in his air crews kept them in the sky and out of harm’s way. Jason recognizes the value of empowerment and how to create and cultivate an environment of trust, where talent flourishes and people grow into and own their destiny. He is dedicated to sharing his insights and approach to the business world through his speaking.
Jason's Most Requested Keynote Experiences:
- 7 Skills of No Fail Trust - Leaders will leave understanding how to create actionable steps to create and build winning teams.
- 7 Skills Sets to Cultivate No Fail Trust - Team members come away with a better understanding of roles and cultivating trust in a high-performance team
- C.A.R.G.O. Rapid Mission Planning - Learn how to apply combat mission planning to your business, teams, and people.
"Jason's high-energy message of No Fail Trust was on point! One of the developers on the team gave us the best feedback, "Just watching this presentation made me a better person." ~ Michelle Proctor, Chief of Staff, Risk Research & Quantitative Solutions-SAS
His clients include SAS, AGC-The Construction Association, con-Edison, The Broadmoore Hotel, BMO Transportation Finance Group, Dish Network, ASSET, Cisco, Caterpillar, Lockheed Martin, PBS, NAFCU, US Air Force, Marriott, Financial Planners Association, Pikes Peak International Raceway, Visit Colorado Springs, National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions, Medical Affairs, Vapotherm, Zoll Medical, Woodland Country Lodge, Northeast HR Association, Strategic HR New England, Centerstone, and many more...