Amii Barnard-Bahn, JD, PCC, CVP
Global Workplace Expert Keynote Speaker, Thought Leader, Award-Winning Executive Coach, Bestselling Author
Fee Range: $10,000 - $15,000
San Francisco, California
Workplace Culture, Effective Leadership, Business Ethics, Corporate Board Governance, Self-Awareness, Financial Fraud, Strategic Innovation, Ethical Environments of Business, Risk, Changemakers, Organizational Culture, and Personal Satisfaction
Amii Barnard-Bahn inspires organizations to create workplaces where people can do their best work!
No, we did not misspell her name! Amii (pronounced Amy) is a passionate culture builder with over 20 years of experience working with executives and teams to achieve transformational leadership and sustainable business results. Amii partners with organizations to develop high-performing leaders and teams, and coaches executives who are dedicated to improving their organizational impact. As a former C-suite executive with Fortune Global 50 companies, Amii now brings her expertise and knowledge to your organization.
She has helped thousands of companies and professionals be more effective leaders, managers, and colleagues, leading to higher growth and profits, employee retention, and reduction of unnecessary stress and politics. Amii has helped multiple executives get promoted, amplify their strengths and remove bad habits, reduce stress, and increase personal and professional satisfaction. In her interest to contribute to higher education, she previously served as an adjunct member of the Golden Gate University Law School faculty.
Awards and Recognitions Amii Barnard-Bahn has received:
- Top 50 Global Thought Leaders and Influencers on HR 2022 by Thinkers 360
- Top 40 Change Management Leaders- by LeadersHum
- Recognized by Forbes, as one of the Top Coaches for Legal and Compliance Professionals-2022
- Member of the California State Bar
- The PI Guidebook: How the Promotability Index Can Help You Get Ahead in Your Career is listed as one of the Top 50 Thought
Leadership Books You Should Read in 2022
- Tufts University- B.A. English Cum Laude
- Georgetown University Law Center-J.D. Cum Laude
- Graduate of Wiley Publishing 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Nominee: Talent Award-2022 Thinkers50
- 150 Women B2B Thought Leaders You Should Follow in 2022
- Member of Marshall Goldsmith's 100 Coaches
- Fellow, Institute Of Coaching at McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School affiliate
- CVP- Certified Virtual presenter by eSpeakers Inc.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Mary Baldwin University
She has been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, San Francisco Chronicle, CEOWORLD Magazine, and has appeared on NBC, NPR, BBC, and on many leading Podcasts and Live Streaming Shows.
Amii's Most Requested Keynote Experiences include:
The 5 Elements of Promotability (and How to Perfect Them)-To retain top teams that deliver results and cultivate healthy workplace cultures, employees need to believe there is a career path for them. Understanding where they sit on the Promotability Index and where they can refine their professional skills can inspire high performance. Developing the skills that are highly sought after and valued across any company leads to an engaged and motivated workforce.
The Art and Skill of Delivering Bad News and Reducing Risk- Every one of us has to deliver tough news sometimes, and we all know it’s easier to do when we’ve built up enough political capital. But what if you haven’t built those trusted relationships or are in a new role that requires you to be the de facto bearer of bad news? A fascinating and practical discussion that will help anyone learn to share difficult messages without damaging political capital. Qualified for Continuing Professional Education (CPE, MCLE, and CCEP credits)
- Transformation! How to Achieve Lasting Culture Change- In today’s environment, effectively leading measurable change is critical to success. Unfortunately, research shows that 70% of all attempted pivots by organizations fail. Learn the five key change management principles to address our natural tendency to resist change, so you can ensure your important transformation initiatives are built to last.
"Amii came to speak to the members of the Global Business Conduct Council. She is a speaker with a lot of valuable knowledge. She didn’t just talk to the Council members but created an engaging conversation with them. Afterward, the feedback was, she got the members to think about the relationship building that needs to happen with other department heads in order to get all employees to follow policies. Amii has worked in Ethics and Compliance as well as HR in her professional career. This is what I believe helps her to encourage others to bridge the gap between ethics and compliance to HR." ~ Gina McHugh- Conference Producer
Her clients include: SHRM, Adobe, FedEx, McKesson, GAP Inc, Gilead, Chegg, Bank of the West (BNP Paribas), CAlChamber, york., lyft, The Nature Conservancy, Paradigm Talent Agency, Tufts University, Harvard Institute of Coaching, Professional Business Women of California, Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics Conference, leading Women in Technology, Waud Capital Partners, California Chamber of Commerce, U.S. Steel Corporation, The Nonprofit Alliance Summit, Stanford University, Association of Corporate Counsel, University of California, Credit Union National Association, Women Business Leaders of the U.S. Healthcare industry, SCCE, Georgetown University Alumni, and many more...........