Keynote Nonprofit Speaker, Philanthropist, Entrepreneur, Bestselling Author
Fee Range: $7500 - $10,000
Los Angeles, California
Nonprofits, Fundraising, Politics, Young Professionals, Professional Women, Women Leaders
As a sought-after Keynote Speaker, Lisa Greer is on a mission to prepare nonprofits and fundraisers to be successful in their quest to create measurable impact aligned with their organization's goals in the times of today!
Lisa is a former studio executive at NBC and Universal Studios, and she has founded and led several companies, including a management consulting and strategic advisory firm specializing in digital media and entertainment businesses.
She realizes fundraising is tough work and all organizations need ongoing funding to be sustainable. Through compelling stories and revealing facts and statistics. Lisa shares that without making substantive changes in the way they fundraise and interact with their donors, thousands of nonprofits will go out of business.
In her Bestselling Book, Philanthropy Revolution: How to Inspire Donors, Build Relationships and Make a Difference, Lisa shares from a donor’s perspective, exactly how outdated the charitable sector has become and why it’s at risk of collapse. Weaving in her story of instant wealth and philanthropy, Lisa showcases the latest research, as well as dozens of interviews with donors, nonprofit professionals, and leading academics in the field. It has become the handbook for all fundraisers, nonprofits, and donors to create trusting, authentic partnerships that can be sustained long-term.
Lisa Greer's Achievements and the Awards and Recognitions she has received:
- Over the last decade, the Greer home in Beverly Hills has been home to nearly 200 charitable salons and events connecting nonprofits with donors and the community successfully.
- Appointed as a commissioner of the California State Commission on the Status of Women and Girls.
- Serves on the Executive Committee of the Cedars-Sinai Board of Governors.
- Former Commissioner and Chair of the Beverly Hills Cultural Heritage Commission.
- Board member of many organizations, including the Make-a-Wish of Greater Los Angeles, and Girl Scouts of Greater Los Angeles.
- MBA from Pepperdine University.
- B.A. Degree in History from UCLA
She has published articles in Forbes, Civil Society Fundraising Magazine in the UK, Stanford Social Innovation Review, Philanthropy Daily, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, Inside Philanthropy, Urban Philanthropy, Southern California News Group, NonProfit PRO, Rotary Voices Magazine,
Lisa's Most Requested Keynote Experiences:
Book this speaker