International Motivational Award-Winning Keynote Speaker, Storyteller, TEDx Speaker, Bestselling Author
Fee Range: $12,500- $17,500
Sales, Marketing, Client Loyalty, Leadership, Accountability, Recruitment, Retention, Engagement, Employee Engagement, Adaptability, Mindset
Award-Winning Motivational Storyteller, Bart Berkey, Shares: "It is easy to BE, but Better to BECOME!"
As a former Ritz-Carlton Global Executive and Recruiter Bart has something to offer all audiences. By focusing on real-life experiences he is able to provide genuine and actionable insights into the world of business and human behavior. By sharing real-life stories through "Messages that Matter," works to "move" others toward better results and greater learning.
His trademarked “Most People Don’t™” mantra is scientifically and psychologically proven to produce improved behaviors in others. In his bestselling book, "Most People Don't- (and Why You Should), Bart shares his simple philosophy of life that will help to jumpstart you in the direction of your goals and dreams! His book resides in the top 1% of book sales on Amazon.
Bart has personally observed thousands of individuals that have benefited both personally and professionally by “doing” what “Most People Don’t”. The people that go above and beyond are the ones who get the next job, received promotions, have better relationships, produced results, and have more fulfilled lives.
Through his Motivational Storytelling approach, Bart shares real-life examples that encourage people to choose to do over being. He explains why you should take the stairs over an elevator when given the chance so you can focus on your health and fitness. Why? Because “Most People Don’t”.
Bart's mission is to share his knowledge with others (companies and individuals) as a way to help enable them to “do” what “Most People Don’t” as it relates to their objectives. His message of “doing” is applicable to just about anyone in any department that believes in this quote, “It is EASY to BE, but BETTER to BECOME”. The stories he shares are hand selected to create the ENCOURAGEMENT to “DO”, and will be remembered 22 times more than data.
Bart's Accomplishments and Awards include:
- Viral TEDx Speaker
- Named “Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales and Marketing” by HSMAI
- Held Global Executive roles in the hospitality industry (including Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis, Hyatt, and StarCite)
- B.S.- Hotel, Restaurant, Institutional Management- Penn State University
- Named "The Best Luxury Keynote Speaker and Podcast Host
- Keynote Speaker of the Year for 2021-2022
- Nominated by Forbes for their "Next 1000" list, celebrating entrepreneurs and start-ups in America
- His trademarked “Most People Don’t™” mantra is scientifically and psychologically proven to produce improved behaviors in others
- Bart's Book- "Most People Don't"....and Why You Should resides in the top 1% of book sales on Amazon
Bart's Most Requested Keynote Experiences:
- "Heart and Sold " Creating Unwavering Client Loyalty Through 3D Relationships (How to enhance empathy skills (caring and listening) to increase results The top qualities most sellers don't use to build trust. Ways to move from "transactions" to "relations" with buyers
- "Moving Your SHOULD DO's to DONE" Getting Things Accomplished. Techniques to PRIORITIZE your tasks, Ways to FOCUS and avoid the "doing distractors." Systems to hold yourself ACCOUNTABLE for action.
- "Are You a Buffalo or a Goose?” Sharing and Caring Leadership. How to analyze your strengths to align with your team. Techniques to ensure you are fulfilling your personal and professional needs by being present. Methods to mentor, support, and delight those you lead. Ways to become more of an EMPATHETIC LEADER by understanding the needs of others.
- "Most People Don't...But YOU DO!" It is easy to BE, but better to BECOME. Actualize your goals by doing what "Most People Don't. "Learn how to enhance behaviors and enable yourself. Methods to remember to "do" and take action.
"I have had the pleasure of knowing Bart for several years but FINALLY was able to secure him as our opening Keynote Speaker for ARM's Annual Educational Conference 2022. Bart's message to our group "DO" What Most People Don't" was the perfect kick-off for our event! Everyone came away with a to "do" item. The positive feedback is still coming in and I hope we can secure Bart again in the near future." ~ Marian Desilets, ARM Annual Educational Conference 2022
His clients include: ARM Annual Educational Conference 2022, Securian, Fidelity, Citibank, Alliance Bernstein, Wells Fargo, Raymond James, Ivy Investments, Gehan Homes, Avalon Bay Communities, New York Public Library, National Institute for Public Procurement, Association of Registration Management, Financial & Insurance Conference Professionals, MPI, ASAE St. Regis, Ritz-Carlton, EDITION Hotels, Accor, Langham Hotels, Creative Group, Maritz, Prestige, Conference Direct, VRMA, PFSbrands, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Penn State University, Virginia Tech, University of Rhode Island, Western Connecticut State University, Salve Regina University, and Syracuse University.