World-Class Speaker, Award-Winning Author, Business Expert, Radio Show Host & Media Personality
Fee Range: $10,000-$12,500
New York City, New York
Workplace Culture, Leadership & Communications, Peak Performance Sales, Diversity, Inclusion, Business Mindset & Influence, Wellness
Chris Salem is dedicated to SERVING value rather than SELLING and is focused on RESULTS that matter!
Chris is a multifaceted business and leadership speaker, award-winning author, business executive coach, and certified mindset expert. He is a highly authentic person who sees people aspiring to make changes and grow but struggling at different phases of their careers and life. He is just like you, a regular person that has faced similar struggles. Chris shares from experience what works successfully in helping your challenges through hard work and dedication.
He delivers world-class content to audiences that are high-impact which shifts people toward positive action. The focus is on the “root cause” that leads to changes and results, thus moving his audiences toward improving their business and personal life.
Always coming from the heart and personal experience, the audience is able to draw their own conclusions as to what is required of themselves to come out of their comfort zone and strive toward prosperity. The solution always evolves out of the problem or challenge Chris has found. The issue is that many people operate their business and lives in the effect of the “root cause” of their problems. They manage the effect but do not address the “root cause”.
While Chris has experienced much success as a former sales executive, investing in businesses, and implementing residual income platforms, there have been major setbacks in dealing with his own addiction. He found a way to address the addiction and issues that held him back from experiencing a higher level of prosperity where health and wealth are in alignment. This led to Chris’ mission to share and empower others to do the same so their businesses and personal lives could truly experience the meaning of prosperity on all levels.
Chris's Accomplishments and Achievements:
- His book, Master Your Inner Critic-Resolve the Root Cause-Create Prosperity, has been an international bestseller since 2016.
- Co-authored the recent edition of Mastering The Art of Success, with Jack Canfield.
- Adjunct Instructor in Entrepreneurial and Business Programs for Westchester Community College and the University of Hartford.
- B.S. Purchasing Materials Management- Arizona State University.
- Radio Show Host for Two leading Global Podcasts: Sustainable Success, and Business Influencers, sharing a wealth of
information to listeners on Voice of America Influencers and Business Influencers with TalRadio-Inspiring Kindness.
- The originator of the term Prosperneur™—an individual whose health and wealth are in alignment in a way that leads to true prosperity.
- Award-Winning Author – 2017 Quilly Award Winner
- Award-Winning Executive Coach – EZWAY Media
- 2 Time President Award Winner for Penton Media
Chris has appeared on Fox, NBC, CBS, ABC, Inside Edition, and Entrepreneurs on Fire Podcast, and has been published in Sovereign Magazine, Brainz Magazine, ICON Outlook, and Medhealth/Outlook.
His Most Requested Keynote Experiences include:
- Scale your Business through the Foundation of Mental Toughness- Mental toughness is the ability to stick to something when the going gets tough. Companies with leaders that have high levels of mental toughness can push beyond challenges and can be better examples for their staff and peers to forge a path towards higher engagement and retention for growing their business. How you think creates the action you take at the moment to be more resourceful to others that leads to desired results in their business. Learn how to become mentally tough and become an extraordinary leader by example to grow your business.
Extraordinary Thinking Creates Extraordinary Leaders- Leadership is not a title but an action you exhibit daily through being an example. The foundation for extraordinary leaders comes down to extraordinary thinking. How you think creates the action you take at the moment as part of the process that leads to desired results. This foundation starts with building a growth mindset that embraces a process to become an example with certain habits and disciplines. Learn how to think from a growth mindset to become an extraordinary leader.
- The Resilience Factor for Consistent Growth- The ability to be resilient is within all of us. It is a crucial ingredient to achieving work-life harmony over balance. More than anything else, it's what determines how high we rise above what threatens to wear us down, from issues in our businesses, to bolstering a marriage, and how to carry on after a global crisis. Everyone requires resilience and it can be learned and cultivated through the thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors we use to help us get through difficult personal and practice experiences.
"It was fantastic to work with Chris as the Keynote speaker at World Data Congress for the last two summits. He is a dynamic keynote speaker that truly engages industry leaders to draw their own conclusion with the content being shared. I highly recommend him as a keynote speaker for your next industry B2B or B2C conference. He will deliver value and always leave the audience with something to take action in their lives and business. He is highly professional, always on time, spontaneous, and supportive. It is always a pleasure to work with Chris."
~ Nidhi Singhal – Conference Production and Business Lead
Chris's clients include: JP Morgan – Chase, Ralph Lauren, GE Research, UTC - Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon, Microchip Technologies, Anthem, GE Research, US Census Bureau, United Healthcare, Laticrete Corporation, Hubbell Corporation, IBM, Foxwoods Casino, The US Senate, Bank of America, Charles Schwab, Hershey’s, Loan Depot, NYPD Forensics Department, University of Hartford, Westchester Community College, Bay Path University, Worcester State University, Harvard University’s Faculty Club, National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), The Association of Medical Imaging Spring Virtual Conference and Annual Conference, NABE National Association of Bilingual Education Annual Conference, Catersource (The Special Event) with Informa, World Diversity in Leadership Conference, PRI (Performance Racing Industry) Conference, GSX Security Annual Conference (ASIS Int’l), Air Transport Association of Canada, and many more.....