Karen McCullough, CSP, CVP
Award-winning High-Energy Nationally Known Keynote Speaker, Expert on Change, Generational Opportunities and Workforce Trends, Author
Fee Range: $10,000 - $15,000
Change, Generations in the Workplace, Customer Service & Customer Experience, Stress, Branding, Teamwork, Workforce Trends
Whether exploring the process of change, leading across the generations, or promoting a culture of engagement, Karen McCullough will make you think, laugh, and spark a positive change!
Karen is a nationally known keynote speaker and expert on change, generational opportunities, and workforce trends. She helps organizations cut through the generational biases and get back to reality by leveraging their team's strengths, enriching the work environment, and driving better results. Each of her experiences brings a realistic perspective on workplace trends, employee engagement while offering actionable content.
She innovates through her keen perception and her knowledge of human behaviors, trends, and even a little pop culture. Karen is known for being on the cutting edge of relevant topics and resonates with audiences of all ages. With her uncanny sense of picking up behavior traits that motivate and drive professional success. Karen has been able to successfully identify the key differences between the generations and had identified the strengths and prime motivators that drive their success.
As a former retailer and branding expert, Karen has always had a passion for understanding what drives and motivates employees and customers. To be successful in retail, you must know how to hire, manage, and sell across generational boundaries. When she began professional speaking in 2001, those early years in retail became the foundation of her mission of helping people and organizations embrace generational diversity by providing honest solutions helping bridge the generational gaps, and encouraging better understanding and cooperation in their workplace.
Today Karen creatively blends relevant content, current research, engaging humor, and compelling stories to deliver actionable ideas through her keynote and speaking experiences. She promises to make you think, make you laugh, and spark a lasting positive change in your organization!
Karen's Most Requested keynotes include:
- It's Not Personal: It's Generational: Leading and succeeding in a Multigenerational World!
- Change is Good-You Go First: Keeping up with the Pace of Change
- Beyond the Brand: Growing a Culture of Engagement
- Time to Recharge: Managing your energy not your time
- Stand Up and Stand Out: Growing your personal brand
"Karen McCullough did an outstanding job at our annual convention. Attendees ranged in age from 18 to 85, and they all took something away. Change is Good – You Go First! People took selfies, interacted with each other, which is not the norm for our people. Not a negative word about Karen’s keynote – I sent her name across the country to all of my counterparts in the credit union industry – Karen is a Home Run!” ~Yvette Segarra- Manager of Special Events- New Jersey Credit Union
As an Award-winning Speaker and Author, Karen has been named:
- CSP-Certified Speaker Professional, which is the speaking profession's international measure of professional platform skill. Established by the U.S.-based National Speakers Association, this designation is only bestowed upon speakers who have earned it by meeting strict criteria.
- Certified by eSpeakers Inc. as a CVP-Certified Virtual Presenter, which shows a speaker's proficiency in Virtual presentations
- Toastmasters International Communications and Leadership Award
- John Wolf Award for speaking
- World's Top 30 Brand Professional Speakers for 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 by Global Gurus
Need a Virtual Speaker that delivers an amazing experience with great content, whether Pre-recorded or Live-streamed? Karen knows how to adapt her content to fit your choice of the camera lens! Want your Hybrid or In-person event to draw a crowd? Karen McCullough is your perfect choice! To Book Karen click on Book This Speaker below, or call us today at 888-766-3155!