Our only aim at Remarkable! A Speakers Bureau is to make your event-be it in-person, virtual, or a hybrid of both - a roaring success. We've chosen "Resilience" as our "Word of the Year" for 2022- and our team will work with you to deliver value and solutions for an unforgettable experience your audience won't be able to stop talking about, as we handle your every need in the challenging times we are working through!
The exclamation point in our name isn't a typo or an embellishment. It signals the genuine excitement you and your audience will experience when you book a speaker, celebrity, entertainer, or music artist from our eclectic team of talent.
Here is what you can expect and look forward to from your Remarkable experience:
- All we do to make your event a success is FREE for you. Out talent pays our fees.
- We're big enough to ensure you get the perfect talent for your needs and we are eager to work with you personally to handle your special requests.
- We have now expanded our services by opening a West Coast Division with a specialty in acquiring celebrity and entertainment talent, and a Mid-Atlantic Division focused on securing Christian Speakers and Music Artists plus Political Speakers.
- Our founder and CEO is a former corporate executive in charge of events, sales, and marketing, a professional speaker, event planner, and best-selling author. She brings to our company an understanding of the industry from every perspective-which means a stress-free, successful experience for you.
Under the leadership of CEO, Sue Falcone, we serve international, national, regional, state, and local events. More than 5000 clients have entrusted us with their business in all industries. These include :
- Fortune 500 Companies
- Large and Midsize Businesses
- Professional Business Associations and Conferences
- Nonprofit Organizations
- HR Professionals
- Colleges and Universities
- Entertainment Event Planners- Concerts, Conferences, Festivals, Large Weddings, and Private Events
Remarkable! A Speakers Bureau is a 100 percent woman-owned company. Sue's husband, Carmen Falcone, serves alongside her as CFO- which stands for both Chief Financial Officer and Chief Fun Officer. Under Falcones' sound and strategic leadership, the company operates totally debt-free.
Contact Us Today so we can help make your event Remarkable!